Welcome to Sun Diva swimwear.
This website is owned and operated by Sun Diva Ltd. Please read the terms and conditions displayed before using the sun-diva.com website. By using the sun-diva.com website, you are deemed to have read the terms and conditions and be bound by them. All orders and purchases made through the facilities of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the website as by using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. Goods will be shipped via courier. Once payment has been received and processed, goods will be shipped.
Information about the Seller
Information in accordance with the Law on Electronic Commerce and the Law on Consumer Protection:
1. Name of the seller: Sun Diva Ltd.
2. Headquarters: 17, Neofit Rilski Str., Fl. 4, Apt. 10, Sofia, Bulgaria
3. Address of management: 17, Neofit Rilski Str., Fl. 4, Apt. 10, Sofia, Bulgaria
4. Contact details: 16, Neofit Rilski Str., Sofia, Bulgaria,
tel.: +359 888 878 673
5. VAT registration: BG204463784
6. Number of certificate for administration of personal data: 428188
This website has been developed for use by customers and intended customers. You agree not to use the website in any way that causes or is intended to cause access or the website to be damaged, interrupted, or impaired in anyway.
When you place an order to purchase a product from Sun Diva swimwear, we will send you an email confirming receipt and details of your order. Our acceptance of this offer to purchase will be at the time we dispatch that product to you and a confirming email in this regard is sent. The acceptance will be complete at this time. It is agreed at the time you place an order and it is your intention to enter into a contract with Sun Diva Ltd.
Pricing and availability
All pricing is in Euros. Sun Diva swimwear list products for sale on its website as indicated. Whilst we use our best endeavors to fulfill such orders, we cannot be held responsible if the products are not available at a given point in time. It is further noted that dispatch times indicated below are a guide and are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such.
Customs and Import Duties
• Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
• Sun Diva swimwear ships your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and does not collect duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
Sun-diva.com assumes all sales are made to persons over the age of 18. If you are under 18, you need to have the involvement of a parent or guardian.
You acknowledge that, by placing your order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the product ordered unless you ask Sun Diva Ltd. sends you written confirmation of the cancellation prior to the product being dispatched to you. Sun Diva Ltd. may change the prices published on this site at any time. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices and information displayed on the site, Sun Diva Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price of the product description posted on this site, or an error in your order. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
Pricing and Payment
For each online order, you must pay:
• The applicable price is expressed in Euros and includes the Goods and Services Tax for the relevant product as confirmed by Sun Diva Ltd. The pricing may be subject to x-rates for currency changes.
• The delivery fee and other charges are specified on the site in Euros at the time of purchase. Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to the website is secured using 3D Secure Technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet. At this stage we can only accept payments using the methods stated in the payment options section of the site.
DUTIES AND TAXES
Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
Sun Diva swimwear ships your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and does not collect the duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office
EXCHANGE & RETURNS
If your purchase is not exactly what you are looking for, you have 14 / fourteen / days from receiving your order to arrange your exchange or return.
All charges and fees connected to returns are paid by the customer.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your exchange or return process. .
Please make sure your items are returned new and unused. Items that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
Please follow the steps below to return your purchase:
1. Email us at email@example.com to clarify whether you wish to exchange or return items. Please do not ship your exchange/return back without our authorisation, as it will not be processed.
2. When we receive your email, we will send you a confirmation that you may return your purchase.
3. Once we receive and examine the items, your refund will be credited to the original payment method. The time depends on your banking procedures. If the amount is paid by card, the refund is transferred there. For the refund, the customer is required to provide the shipment number, issued by the delivery company.
4. When you try on your new swimwear, please do not remove the protective hygienic sticker nor any tags or labels. Returns must also include the original box, as these are considered part of the product. Please place the swimwear box inside another box in order to prevent damage during shipping.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
ITEM ON SALE
Items on SALE cannot be refunded.
NON- REFUNDABLE COSTSOriginal shipping costs are non-refundable. Items purchased through Gift Cards vouchers cannot be refunded
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
· The possible voidability of any of the regulations of these terms and conditions will not lead to the voidability of the whole contract.
· For any matters not mentioned in this contract, but connected to its implementation and interpretation, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria is being applied.
· All disagreements between the parties in this contract shall be subject to the according court of law.
· The current terms and conditions are applicable to all users of sun-diva.com.
In the cases when you expect us to provide you with the products and services which you want to buy, we need to collect some information and the current Privacy and Confidentiality Policy describes the collection and usage of data in such cases.
Information that identifies you
The personal data that you provide is information which is used to identify you, i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number. We do not collect any personal data unless you provide it in specific cases such as when ordering products, for example. The users of this online shop are our customers and we protect their personal data. We use this data in order to find out about your needs and interests and so that we can provide better services. Apart from information provided by you, we may also collect other data during your visit on our website by using automatic data collection tools which include cookies, links, pages and others of the kind.
This information is stored on our database in order for us to answer a request that you might have or so that we can send you the goods you wish to purchase to the address that you have provided. Your personal data will not be revealed to third parties apart from the cases of delivery of a product which you have purchased, or in front of legally authorised individuals. It is not allowed for underage individuals to provide their personal data on the website of our online shop without the consent of their parents or guardians.
Sun Diva Ltd. collects and processes personal data of users as an Administrator of Personal Data duly registered at the Commission for Personal Data Protection under identification number 428188.
The information that we collect in order to find out about your needs and interests helps us make your visit to our website consistent and personalised. For example, we may use your information in order to:
help you complete your order;
inform you about our products and services;
provide services and support to you;
inform you about new services or products;
provide you with personalised promotional offers;
select specific content to show you;
process the payment of your order.
Sun Diva Ltd. is bound to not edit or reveal any personal information without the previous explicit permission of users, apart from the cases when the company must conform to a legal procedure.
Information that does not identify you
We may also collect various information which does not identify you personally so that it can help us make your stay on our website more enjoyable, in order for us to measure the user activity on our website and to determine what future improvements could be made, and for data compression and aggregation which is used for the benefit of the visitors of our website. For example, we may use such data in order to adapt our advertisements, to formulate appropriate questions in surveys, for the improvement of our activity, etc.
Cookies are text files which are used by the web browser of your computer for storing your preferences and they give us the opportunity to improve your stay on our website.
The e-mails and bulletins that we send electronically could use techniques such as web beacons or pixel tags in order to collect e-mail indexes and information such as the number of e-mails which have been opened, whether they have been forwarded or printed, the type of the device which was used to open them and the location (for example, the city, country or region) connected to the IP address.
If you visit this website with a logged-in ID (such as Facebook), you can also share and integrate data with third parties (social networking sites) and we can track general data about the number of visits to this website with a logged-in ID, the number of likes of this website or things on this website which you have chosen to share with third parties.
Other parties such as advertising partners and analytics companies may also collect information about your online activity on other websites in the course of time. The information collected by these third parties may include identifiers which allow these third parties to provide their advertisements to your computer or other device.
Since there is still not a general consensus on how to understand web browser-based Do-Not-Track signals which are different from cookies, we are currently not responding to Do-Not-Track signals which are not defined.
You have the opportunity to configure most of the web browsers so that they do not accept cookies. After all, bear in mind that blocking cookies could prevent you from gaining access to some of the functions and services on our website or the web-based software which functions on our website.
In case you have any questions regarding your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.